Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last night's surprise

Lately dear hubby has become more vocal during sex, which is a huge turn-on for me. But imagine my surprise when, last night, he said that he wishes there was another guy with us so he could watch me get fucked, or have me suck the other guy's dick and he would fuck me in the ass. YES!!! I am so with him on this. Well, maybe not quite with the anal sex, but I know that eventually I will give in and let it happen. After all, I DO want it, I'm just really nervous about it. Anyway, he said that he knows I could handle two dicks, and would I like to have another guy with us? Well, what could I say? I didn't want to seem too anxious. My response? "I'll take whatever you want me to have." Seems like an okay answer to me. Now, how do I bring up the subject outside of having sex so we can explore this option that he so nicely placed in front of us? I'm so excited about the prospect of it happening!!

No comments: