Friday, August 29, 2008

Everytime he touches me...

I start to drip.
Last night hubby rubbed my pussy and before I knew it I was dripping wet. I needed him inside me sooo bad so I pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. I know he really wants to fuck me in the ass (that's another story) so I told him to tell me how bad he wanted it while I stroked his hard cock against my clit. In no time at all he was ready to cum. I slid him inside me and fucked him real hard, just the way he likes it. He started shooting his hot cum and moaning so loud. This just made me hotter and wetter. I grabbed the back of his head and shoved my tits in his face so he could suck on my hard-and getting harder-nipples. As soon as I felt his hot tongue on my nipple I started to cum. And it wouldn't stop! He grabbed my ass-I started to cum. He pulled my hair-cumming again! He kissed me and rammed his tongue down my throat-yet again!! He sucked and licked my tits--until I couldn't take it anymore. I was rubbing my pussy and practically begging him to stop touching me. I just couldn't stop!!!!! It was wonderful, of course. I just couldn't see it ever stopping. Needless to say, he was quite pleased with himself. I sent him out for a cigarette and while he was gone I masturbated myself to completion.
When he came back in the room he made the mistake of touching me and kissing me good-night. I started all over again!!!
WHAT A NIGHT!

No comments: