Monday, September 1, 2008

It was delicious!

I am referring to his cock, of course.

I walked into the dark room. He was lying there, flat on his back. When I moved to him he pulled me down and began kissing me, so deeply. "There's a cock here that needs to be sucked", he said. "Yes sir, I'll get right on that" was my reply. I licked his balls. "Suck my cock." I licked the head of his dick. "Suck my cock." I rubbed that wonderfully sensitive area between his balls and his ass. "Suck my cock", this time a grunt. He grabbed my hair and pushed me onto his hardness. Immediately he bagan to moan. "That's a good girl. That's what I like." I spread his ass cheeks so I could rub him. He asked for the lube and wiped it all over his ass. "Now stick your finger in there and fuck me." I did as I was told. I shoved it in as far as it would go. He wanted it in further. "Be a good girl and suck me hard, real hard." He was on the verge of cumming already. "You like it when I fuck you in the ass, don't you? You're really such a dirty boy." "It feels so good. I'm ready to cum in your mouth." I told him to roll over. He seemed a bit confused and a little worried. "Just do it. It'll be fine." I had him get on all fours. Then I stuck my finger back in his ass and began sucking and licking his ass cheeks. I directed him to stroke his cock. He sat up and began riding my finger, stroking his beautiful hard-on and moaner louder than I have ever heard him before. "Now cum for me." I finger-fucked him harder and faster, wiggling my finger. I could feel his ass tighten around my finger and knew it was happening. He shot his hot cum all over his hand. I licked it off, pushed him onto his back, and rubbed his now soft but nicely wet dick on my ass. In no time at all he was hard again. I rode him for what seemed an eternity, cumming again and again, thanks to his finger rubbing my ass, poking at it just enough for me to be aroused, not so much that I was uncomfortable. Finally spent, I told him that even though I had thought about fucking and sucking him all day, when it came right down to it, real life was so much better. He is a delicious fuck. I am a lucky woman!

No comments: